LONDON: Demand for spot cargoes was slow on Wednesday with majors offering plenty of Angolan while the results of two tenders had still not emerged.
* Total was said to be offering a cargo of Angolan Nemba at dated Brent plus $1.00 and a cargo Gindungo at dated Brent plus 50 cents a barrel.
* BP was still offering Angolan Kissanje and Pazflor at dated Brent plus $1.30 a barrel, a trader said.
* About a dozen Angolan cargoes were left from the April programme.
* Less than 10 cargoes of Nigerian cargoes remained from the March loading programme.
* Indonesia's Pertamina closed a buy tender for early May crude, results were expected later this week.
* South Africa's Sasol awarded its buy tender for crude loading April 9-15. Winner details did not immediately emerge.
* Nigeria's Nembe Creek Trunk Line, one of the two major lines transporting Bonny Light crude oil, should be back up "very soon", operator Aiteo said on Wednesday, after shutting it on Feb. 28.