ISLAMABAD: Minister for States and Frontier Regions (SAFRON) Lt Gen (r) Abdul Qadir Baloch Friday told National Assembly that the government has decided to conduct judicial inquiry to punish the culprits responsible for burying the dead bodies in mass grave in Balochistan.
Responding to a Point of Order, raised by Aalia Kamran, he said that the culprits responsible for burying 13 dead bodies in mass grave in Tootak, Khuzdar, Balochistan would be awarded exemplary punishment.
He said Chief Justice Balochistan has been requested to deploy a judge of high court for conducting the inquiry of heinous crime so that the actual facts behind the gory incident could be made public.
He said it was very unfortunate incident in which 13 people had been buried in mass grave. It was not yet clear that who buried people whether they were missing persons or victims of kidnapping for ransom. The judicial inquiry would sift the facts.
Earlier, Aalia Kamran said in two graves, the dead bodies of several persons have been recovered last day. She urged Speaker to constitute a committee of the House to ascertain the facts.