Allied Bank Limited was the first bank to be established in Pakistan.
The Bank started out in Lahore by the name Australasia Bank before independence in 1942; and became Allied Bank of Pakistan in 1974.
In August 2004, because of capital reconstruction, the Bank’s ownership was transferred to a consortium comprising Ibrahim Group; therefore, it was renamed as Allied Bank Limited in 2005.
Today, with its existence of over 70 years, the Bank has built itself a foundation with a strong equity, assets and deposit base. It offers universal banking services, while placing major emphasis on retail banking. The Bank has a large network of over 900 online branches and 700 ATMs in Pakistan and offers various technology-based products and services to its diverse clientele.
Allied Bank Limited operates by the following Vision, Mission & Values:
- To become a dynamic and efficient bank providing integrated solutions in order to be the first choice bank for the customers.
- To provide value-added services to our customers.
- To provide high-tech innovative solutions to meet customers’ requirements.
- To create sustainable value through growth, efficiency and diversity for all stakeholders.
- To provide a challenging work environment and reward dedicated team members according to their abilities and performance.
- To play a proactive role in contributing towards the society.
- Excellence in Service
- High Performance
- Innovation and Growth