All
 

 

Just in:  

You are here: Home»BR Research»All

BR Research: All

Archive: 

Struggling with an economy that seems constantly doomed to volatile instability and stuttering growth, achieving meaningful development has become a dream that appears to remain forever out of Pakistans reach.
The intense competition in the Smartphone market is keeping the manufacturers on their toes. For one manufacturer, however, this war to outsmart and "out-market" other players is coupled with a confounding battle for survival.
On most days, thousands of gallons of industrial waste, effluents and biological contaminants flow into the countrys fresh water reservoirs without raising many eyebrows. But then there are days like April 25, 2012; days when the dereliction towards this precious resource turns it from a potion of life, into a poison of morbid proportions.
As the curtain was raised on the CPI numbers for June FY12, it became clear that inflation for the entire fiscal year had remained within SBPs target of 12 percent, coming to 11 percent on a year-on-year basis for the outgoing fiscal.
Elections are fast approaching: there is no other justification behind the governments decision to completely overlook the Finance Bill 2012, which was passed by the National Assembly just two weeks ago.
In light of increase in profit rates on National Saving products, along with rollout of shorter tenure certificates, the current fiscal year started on a positive note for risk-averse, passive investors.
In the run up to the end of FY12, the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) plastered advertisements in local newspapers propagating its lucrative amnesty scheme for tax payers. The offer put forth by tax authorities was quite alluring, as it allowed all tax payers and withholding agents that had not submitted their dues, to cough up just 25 percent of the total principal amount of outstanding tax, while the remaining 75 percent may be paid in equal monthly installments by December 2012.

 



 
Index Closing Chg%
Arrow DJIA 17,051.73 0.28
Arrow Nasdaq 4,424.70 0.17
Arrow S&P 1,973.63 0.23
Arrow FTSE 6,728.44 0.31
Arrow DAX 9,612.05 1.11
Arrow CAC-40 4,304.74 0.71
Arrow Nikkei 15,215.71 1.01
Arrow H.Seng 23,387.14 0.29
Arrow Sensex 25,715.17 0.29





where to buy

cheap wedding dresses

online - weddingdresstrend.com

Buy cheap Nike Mercurials cleats at mercurialscleats.com
cheap wedding dresses on SiteSteer.com - Best Online Wedding Store


Banking Review 2013


Buy direct from

China free shipping trade platform

Annual2012/13
Foreign Debt $60.9bn
Per Cap Income $1,368
GDP Growth 3.6%
Average CPI 7.5%
MonthlyMay
Trade Balance $-1.558 bln
Exports $2.117 bln
Imports $3.675 bln
WeeklyJuly 10, 2014
Reserves $14.638 bln