Looking for new chicken recipe? If you are one of the chicken lovers and you don't have new thoughts to make it, you are most likely searching for taking a stab at something delicious which will enhance your taste bud. Creamy chicken sounds amazing and you donít need to work much on it. Itís just simple!
Everything about these little pastries is amazing, the creamy filling, the crunch of the pastries as you cut through, and the melt of the cream cheese to finish everything off. You will definitely love it!
∑ 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
∑ 1/2 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
∑ 2 green onions, finely chopped
∑ 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
∑ Salt and black pepper
∑ 17-1/4 ounces frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
∑ 1 egg
∑ 1 Tablespoon milk
1. Preheat oven to 400įF.
2. Mix cream cheese, chicken, onions and parsley until well blended. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Place pastry sheets on cutting board. Cut each pastry sheet into 12 squares.
4. Beat egg and milk with wire whisk until well blended.
5. Spoon 2 teaspoons of the chicken mixture onto center of each pastry square. Brush edge of pastry with egg mixture.
6. Fold pastry in half to completely enclose filling; press edges together to seal.
7. Place on baking sheet; brush tops with remaining egg mixture.
8. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with steamed broccoli and baked potatoes.